Friday, April 03, 2009

Shaving Saga - Sephora's Shaving Cream

I'm not completely happy with the results I'm having .. and perhaps this is related with a bad moisture.

So.. I decided to buy a new shaving cream. This one is from Sephora's:



I tried it in the next morning!
I start doing as usual: putted a small amount on the bowl, and start to develop with the brush.

Well.. what usually takes me about a minute to create with gillette contour... it take me a lot more with this cream... But even so, it even make me more anxious to try it!
When I start to apply it... It starts to drop everywhere.. and in the face it's way too liquid to be used as good lather.

I restart all over with the gillette cream.....

After this, I noticed that this two creams combine very well: the blade slides very well on the gillette cream applyed in the face washed with sephora's cream.

Maybe Sephora's cream isn't supposed to develop with brush and bowl...

Edited #1: I tried again another day direct on the skin...and it didn't work ... once again I had to put the gillette cream over it .. :(

Edited #2: After that.. I'm using it mixing it (1/3 sephora's, 2/3 gillette's).
It's way smoother, but the Sephora's looks like it takes the consistency (thickness) of the whole lather (it looks like the brush starts drooling over me :S )

No comments: