Sunday, April 05, 2009

Shaving Saga - Palmolive for men Sensitive

Yesterday I bought a new shaving cream..

I haven't gave up my quest yet... I gave "Palmolive for men sensitive shaving cream" a shot




Just tried it.. and liked it :D


A review from http://www.ciao.co.uk follows:


I have always suffered with sesnitive skin around my neck area when I shave, I have tried many different gels and razors but until I started using Palmolive shave cream i never really found anything that didnt make my skin sore.
Palmolive is a traditional shave cream that comes in a tube - the cream has to be used with a shaving brush to create a thin water based lather on the face. The cream and the brush combined are what is important about getting the right shave, the circular motion of the brush helps lift the hair away from the face so it can be easily removed with one light stroke of the razor. A good tip before applying the cream is to soak your face for a while with hot water - this opens your pores and expands the size of the hair by 30% which makes it easier to shave off.

The cream is cheap about £1.90, and although it takes slightly longer to shave it is worth it as you getting a cleaner, closer shave with less irritation and it doesn't leave a oily film on your face that many gels do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the above thought and I am glad to be the part of it.Thanks for sharing it!!
palmolive for men