Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Shaving Saga - At last! the close shave.. and other items

I finally manage to get the ultimate close shave...
I got the missing info from a forum... so.. here's the recipe.. after bath, one should put some hidration oil on the skin.
This oil will be absorved will one's preparing the lather and setting/stroping the blade.

After this procedures the shave gets a lot more confortable!!
I finally got the BBS (baby botton shave) feeling :D


I really shouldn't do this .. but.. here comes... I'll give the straight razor a try, so I bought this one:



It's an "eurostil professional" with changeable blades and it cost's 4.50 eur.
I should make a review in some of the next posts

And here's my supplier at downtown, Lisbon, where I got my mechanical gears (the "merkur hd" and now the straight razor):

No comments: